Microdermabrasion with Vitamin Oxygen Infusion
At KLSC, we take our Microdermabrasion very seriously. This is a non-invasive, pain-free treatment that resurfaces the skin by gently exfoliating the topmost layer, thus removing dead skin cells. This helps to smooth the texture of skin while improving the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and acne scarring. This leaves the skin healthier, softer and firmer.
Results are cumulative and vary according to skin condition and number of treatments. Most people experience softer, smoother skin after their very 1st treatment. Following your microderm procedure, your skin is infused with several powerful antioxidants to tone, rejuvenate, hydrate and soothe plus topical Oxygen brightens the skin, leaving you with a radiant complexion.
Conditions treated are:
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Acne scarring
- Mild hyper-pigmentation
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Appearance of fine lines
- Loss of elasticity and firmness
- Stretch Marks
Just by 6 treatments performed once every 2 weeks. This is highly recommended in order to achieve optimal results. After your series, a once monthly treatment to maintain results is best.
7 Days prior to treatment do not use or receive:
- Waxing, threading, electrolysis or laser treatments
- Alpha and/or Beta Hydroxy Acids
- Retinol, Retinoic Acid (Tretinoin), Differin, and any other prescription strength topical
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Chemical depilatories
- Sun tanning
- Facial exfoliation
- Skin will appear brighter, smoother and radiant.
- Skin may appear pink or feel tingly like a mild sunburn.
- Possible feeling of skin tightness, dryness or flakiness can happen for a few days following treatment, which is a sign of skin repairing and cell renewal.
- Do not participate in hot exercise activities, hot saunas, swimming and anything irritating to skin for 3 days after treatment.
- Do not use any acid washes, exfoliants, mechanical brushes or any exfoliants such as Retinols etc for a minimum of 5 days after treatment.
For best results do:
- Wear chemical free SPF 30 + daily.
- Keep skin well hydrated
- Avoid direct and concentrated sun exposure to prevent damaging your skin.
You should not receive a Microdermabrasion treatment if you have:
- Irritated skin
- Recent or active herpes outbreaks, warts, scans or open wounds.
- Inflamed pustular acne or pustular Rosacea
- Active Eczema, Psoriasis or any form of Dermatitis
- Recent laser treatments, chemical peels within the last 4 weeks
- Vascular lesions such as evident clusters of broken capillaries, Hemangioma or port-wine-stains.
- Any chemical peels within the last 4 weeks
- Used Retinol, Retin-A, Retinoic Acid (Tretinoin) and other prescription strength topical within the last 3 weeks.
- If you have unstable diabetes or auto-immune system disorders
- Received any waxing or threading within the last 5 days
- Accutane should be discontinued for 6 months prior to procedure
- Diamond method 30 min $75
add a Glycolic or Alpha/Beta peel 45 min $99